Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Woeful Wednesday

Well, crap! I just found out that I didn't get the job I was promised. Turns out the person I was supposed to replace improved their work habits over the last week or so and now I'm not needed. I've lost about nine days of job-hunting because I was told I had the job. So I smiled and told the guy to keep me in mind if something else came up. There is so much more I would've like to have said but what would be the point?

And so we sink a little deeper into the quicksand. Such is our freakin' life these days. I hate to be a downer here on this blog but if I'm going to open up our lives to the Blogosphere I feel obligated to share the ups as well as the downs. And God we sure do feel down these days and we can pin it on one thing: finances.

I know everybody has their own debts and money problems so I honestly don't want folks to feel obligated to buy the artwork here unless you really like it or know of someone you're buying a gift for that might like it. If that is the case then please consider some of those items over in the sidebar under "Art for Purchase."

My latest addition to my e-Bay store are notecards featuring prints of my best paintings. Check them out! Most folks like the set of four different cards. In fact a lot of buyers have taken the cards and framed them to decorate childrens rooms, kitchen back-splashes, or bathrooms. If you don't see a theme you like e-mail me and I might be able to put a set together for you.
Anyway, I hope the everybody else has a better day. I'll feel better when I pick up Ben from school in a couple of hours. I'll also try to put up some more photos of the card sets later today. The pictures on e-Bay never do my art justice.

No comments: