Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor of Love Day

It's that time of the month again (no not that one). Me and Ben hang out with our friends over at Hopeful Parents on the 7th of each month. This month's post is directly from Ben! Okay, I may have helped a little.

We hope you visit Hopeful Parents not just on the day we write but as often as possible. The site is quickly growing into a wonderful community of folks who have a compassion for exceptional children and loved ones. Even if you are just a casual reader here you absolutely belong to our larger "neighborhood" so I encourage you to head over there and join! You'll find links to our Facebook and Twitter pages plus a brand new forum where you can participate in discussions or ask questions related to our site.

Also I apologize for the late post today but I just rolled into town from Labor Day Weekend on the River in Savannah, Georgia. If you follow us on Facebook then you'll already know that my birthday on Saturday was highlighted by having one of my best day of sales in a long time! I'll be writing more about that tomorrow. See you then!

No comments: