Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Not So Typical

We are over here today! In our opinion Joan & I feel this is an important topic. We highly encourage our readers to go and check out my monthly contribution at Hopeful Parents. This particular post really gets to the heart of where we are at this moment in time.

Our goal is to make folks aware of the life of exceptional living. Most of the time I write about the joy and successes we discover through Ben. But we wouldn't be completing the entire painting if we didn't include the frustrations, the hardships, and the pain.

I'll be back soon to tell you about our week so far here at the beach. Let me say we are really trying to make an attempt to relax after an unsuccessful weekend at St. Simons Island. Once again I did not cover expenses most likely because of the threat and eventual arrival of sever thunderstorms on Sunday. For only the second time in five years of doing shows I truly feared for my safety late that afternoon.

No comments: