Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


To all the Dads everywhere but particularly my Daddy Blogging Buddies. This is for you. And to my own father who left us way too soon: I hope you swing away today on that Field of Dreams. I love you and miss you very much!

Addendum #1 - Just wanna let Tony over at Creative-Type Dad have a guess at what my meal choice was for Dad. we had a similar wish-list. Let's just say The Colonel was pleased.

Addendum # 2 - Redneck Mommy sent me my only Fathers Day card. I'm so tickled that at least one young person has some respect for the elderly. Not a single note or present was found around my house and you know I've been looking all day. I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I did.

2 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

Sweet!

The colonel is a HUGE Def Leppard fan.

cmhl said...

Happy belated father's day, Bennie--- I hope you had a good day and I hope you found a card or were at least WISHED a happy father's day by the end of the day!!

BTW-- your below post about the t-bird? My boyfriend had a 1979-ish cougar similar to your t-bird. It was kind of a lime/dusty green color, and it was HUGE. Lots of memories in that cougar the summer I was 16 ;-)