Monday, October 15, 2007

Dear Internet

I apologize for running off like I did late last week without mentioning where I was going. Things got a little dicey around here while preparing for a little trip down to Myrtle Beach for an art show and I regret that I left you in such a hurry without a good explanation.

Trust me in that I was faithful to you while visiting South Carolina’s din of iniquity. No doubt there were temptations but after my long day’s work I sat by the fire and made notes about what I will tell you this week. If it makes you feel any better I once again traveled far away from home to share my art with others only to end up paying for the experience.

I realize I have some amends to make and many blogs to read but I’m exhausted. Come back tomorrow and I promise to have something special for you that I brought back from the beach. And no, it has nothing to do with catching crabs. But I must admit there is a crabby story for you.

Love & Kisses,

Bennie

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Welcome Home! Missed your wit and good stories. Hope all is well with everyone.

Kyla said...

Welcome home!! Looking forward to the crabs. LOL.

kimmyk said...

Those poor crabs. Crabby patty cakes.

I hope the trip was a good one financially and emotionally. Getaways do the body some good.

I need a break.