Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blogged by Ben

Hello blogging buddies! It has been some time since I last took over the computer from Mom & Dad. As you can see I've been real busy with school and my new out-patient therapy! This picture shows me working last week with Jessica and Liz. Next week I'll start having speech therapy once again after working with these fun ladies.

I work very hard when I visit them because I'm determined to walk one day! I've only had four sessions so far but they tell me that I'm already making progress. Even my Mom has noticed a difference after I've had a workout.

My nurse Lisa has been keeping a secret from y'all. Tomorrow is our Halloween party at school and she has been busy constructing a special costume just for me. It will be one of a kind so be sure to check back here tomorrow. Dad is sending his camera to school with Lisa so we'll have pictures and possibly video of our carnival.

We have some neat things to share with you over the coming few weeks. Dad is finally finishing some new paintings. In fact there are six of them only needing a little bit more work. Actually one should be ready for you to see this evening. You might consider one of the paintings for a gift during the holidays. Another big surprise is that Dad has put together a package of four notecards of our work! The back has our blog name and the link to it. We sold a bunch of them last month at the Edventure Museum visits. Again you might want to give these as gifts this Christmas or even use them as your holiday cards! Dad will tell you more details in the next couple of days.

I'll be sad to see Dad leave Thursday for another long weekend. He told me this will be the furthest he'll travel for a show this year. He's real excited though and has been painting a lot of tropical scenes which are some of my favorites. I'm getting ready to paint myself so I'll say farewell until next time! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wow, Ben, thanks for the update. Can't wait to see the new art from you and your dad. Have fun at the Halloween party tomorrow! Simon is a pirate for Halloween! You can check his costume out on his website at www.simonpeters.org. His sisters' pictures are there too!
Gretchen

Kyla said...

Ben, I can't wait to see your costume!

kimmyk said...

Ben!!! So good to hear from you!!

I can't wait to see what you were for halloween! Looking forward to seeing what you and your dad have been up to. Tell your pops good luck this weekend at his show.