Monday, April 09, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

Did you miss us? We have many tales to tell including my inauspicious start to the trip. Our wonderful camper about bit the dust an hour and a half into the drive down to Summerville when the hitch pin broke on Interstate I-26 near Columbia, SC. Let me report that my faith in a higher power has been strengthened.

Since we're still unpacking and washing clothes I'll have to fill in the details later. Overall the show was successful and the beach trip way too short. Everyone is relaxed, healthy, and almost ready to face the real world again.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on my blog reading tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME! Glad you're all back relaxed and safe! :) Looking forward to new updates and tales from SC. Extra-glad to hear the show was a success!
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great time. How did Ben do with the travel? Did you take lots of pics? Make sure to share them :-)

an artist on the edge said...

Hi Bennie,
sooo glad you made it back home safe - i've missed you blogging (and yep, i checked in almost every day, just in case you had your laptop in a ziploc bag at the beach... :o)

Kelly said...

Welcome Home!

kimmyk said...

Welcome home!
Glad to hear all worked out for you...how scary...

Kyla said...

Glad you are all home safe!