Monday, December 18, 2006

Guilty as Charged

My family gave me hell last night for not posting more pictures of me with Ben. It seems I'm usually the one holding the camera. Well my Aunt Marsha presented me with this photo from my family's Thanksgiving and so here are the two Bens.

Honest to God I'm not tickling the little guy to get a good smile. We have used that ploy in the past but it was not needed that evening nor the last. Ben's smile and laughter has always been infectious. It is a gift I wish we all had.

I'm gonna venture to guess that if you are new here or just stopped in for a short visit, Ben's smile made you at the very least grin. That is our gift to you this Christmas. Pass that smile along to someone you love or to someone you don't know. Give that smile away over the next week or two. I realize just as much as anyone how crappy folks can be. Well turn the other cheek - even if it belongs to your butt. Copy this picture and make someone smile! I double-dog dare you!

4 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

aWw you both have that sweet rosey cheeked smile! Merry Christmas Ben :o)

Cynthia Bostwick said...

Great pics. The cards and the beautiful print of Ben's Web arrived yesterday. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I think my Ben knows there's another Ben out there in the web of the world. He held the print and studied and studied it in the Montessorri way he has learned. It was very cool.

Thanks again, and Merry merry to all you smilin' Wah's !

Anonymous said...

oh man.. you did make me smile:) What a great pic and also what a great blog!
I will be back for sure.

Anonymous said...

oh shoot.. well it didn't like my blog with my comment.. but anyway..
www.manicmanicurist.wordpress.com