Monday, December 18, 2006


25 Peeps!

Well I'm a bit shocked this morning. We got an e-mail telling us we're on 25peeps.com. Yep. Ben's paint-caked hand is competing with boobs, cleavage, lingerie, and some odd-looking freaks of nature. Click on the link and let's see how long Ben can stay on the front page!
------------------------------------------------
Update: looks like boobs are gonna knock(ers) Ben off the peeps. We might not even make one full day. At least we made one new friend there. Ophelia was kind enough to drop by and even post a comment. You are welcome back any time, OM!

8 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Hmmmm. I don't think I want to admit that I've heard of that site before.

But I clicked anyway. Good luck.

Creative-Type Dad said...

Wow- I just went there and just had to click on the cleavage for some reason....did I just write that?

Ben and Bennie said...

Voting for Ben is a great excuse to visit there often! ;)

Ophelia Mourne said...

Hey. Your sons hand is wonderful. I feel like my pic wouldnt stand much to the boobs and stuff too. Its been up a couple days.
Good luck. And Happy Holidays!

Jeni said...

That's a cool site. Ben's bib break, maybe?

Jeni said...

I mean, big. 'Course bib would be a bit of a pun, wouldn't it?

John H said...

well..at 9:15 CST PM on Tuesday night, you and Ben are still Peepers...you are competing with lots of boobs!

Yours is one of the best blogs I've discovered from the Peep show...

Michelle said...

Hi...I found your blog on 25 peeps!!! For some reason the little paint covered hand caught my eye. I clicked it and voila....here I am. :) A very awasome site you have :)