Monday, November 20, 2006

The Snowman Trays Are Back!

Ohio State Theme


Furman University Theme


Just a Happy Snowman with his pipe!


Rudolf (this is actually available).



Christmas Tree (also available).


Georgia Southern University

These are wooden trays that I've hand-painted. Collegiate themes have been the most popular over the years although I can do pro, college, or any theme you'd like (I've done a snowman at the beach before). In the past I've done angels (popular last year), Christmas trees, hot peppers, cocktails, palm trees, starry nights, and dragonflies.

At the moment I have the Rudolf, the Christmas tree, and three plain old snowmen trays available for immediate purchase (I can e-mail you a picture if you are interested).

The images are free-hand paintings using acrylic paints. I then seal the trays using an acrylic clear coat so that they are functional and not just a decoration. Clean-up is a snap. All you use is a damp rag!

This year I am requesting payment in advance before I start on the painting. I apologize for this but it's necessary due to an unfortunate experience last year (guess why I have some leftovers?). It will take a week to ten days for you to receive your tray(s) once you have ordered. These make great gifts so get your orders in early to make sure you receive it by Christmas!!!

The trays are $45 with domestic or Canada shipping included. If you happen to live in the upstate of South Carolina or can have someone pick up your tray for you the price is $35! If you live overseas then I'll research international charges and get back to you.

E-mail me at benwaddell@bellsouth.net to place your order. As always I accept PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, and personal checks.

A portion of our proceeds from the sale of these trays will go to The Washington Center Parents Teachers Association. We are hoping to purchase some new playground equipment for the kids to be in place by Spring! Please help us out!

No comments: