Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Takin' Care of Business

While I'm working on a longer blog entry to wrap up what were up to during the month of June, I wanted to let you know of two quick notes of interest for our readers, one that is unfinished business and the other letting you know where you can find find us on the 7th of every month (sometimes even more often than that particular date).

Tomorrow is the LAST day to submit an entry for our Capri Sun contest. One lucky reader will win a $250 Visa gift card! On Thursday I will randomly select the grand prize winner and a couple of other runner ups to receive artwork from me and Ben! You will need to visit our review blog to find out how to enter three different ways.

After you submit your entry check out our monthly blog post over at Hopeful Parents. Yeah, I know some of you will recognize it but after discussing things with Joan, we thought it an interesting enough tale worth repeating.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Keeping my fingers crossed.... :)

Ben and Bennie said...

I think your family now has the most entries. 21 so far (I put 3 in for Simon). Do you think Em will share if she wins?

Ben and Bennie said...

BTW, last count there were over 400 entries into the random generator last I checked so that's roughly 5 percent of them. Being Catholic has its positives.

Ben and Bennie said...

BTW II, Kyla I think was next. they now have 12. I'm positive Josh will share if he wins!