Monday, October 27, 2008

One More Happy
(because we all need it)

Thematic Photographic - 21:
"
Pumpkin Patch"


Nope! We didn't find him in a pumpkin patch. Had we done that we'd be scouring every one of them we could locate just to find another one like him. Seriously the little guy is my rock right now. We're facing another life crisis yet I feel like I can be strong because of what Ben has had to endure in his short life.

Long time followers know that my friend Carmi at Written Inc has a weekly photo challenge. It's been a few weeks since I could participate because of the rigors of preparing, packing, and traveling to art shows. But this theme I had to jump on. Here's the info you need...
  • Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, Carmi posts a new Thematic Photographic entry.
  • Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...happy.
  • You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
  • You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
  • If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
  • You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
  • Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.

4 comments:

carmilevy said...

You amaze me with your ability to see the light where others would only see darkness. Holding onto moments like this one is so important, and I'm so glad to see you doing just that.

Thinking and praying for you all that your life's pumpkin patch will soon be as vibrantly full of goodness as this scene is.

we_be_toys said...

What Carmi said - you guys deserve an abundant harvest of plenty to come your way.

Kyla said...

Oh, I love it! He looks like a total cool guy.

Gretchen said...

This picture makes me happy every time I see it. HUGS BEN! I miss you!

(I need to get back on the Carmi bandwagon--seems I'm letting things slide too much!)