Monday, August 04, 2008

Fed Up With Blogger

At the moment I am very upset with Blogger since I cannot upload images to it's database. For the record they are the same size picture files I've always used. Even with the new camera I've been able to post images from it....until today.

I've checked file sizes and every other thing I can think of. I've used two different browser's and cleared each caches. I still get the same message that my format doesn't match.

This is unfortunate because I've used Blogger from the beginning. I've had troubles with them removing photos that were mine or my daughter's even though I've labeled them as such. The problem is that over the past two years I've labeled my business card with this address.

I'm about 95 percent sure I'm moving to Word Press so I ask that you hang with us while we make that transition. This is not an easy thing to do. More than likely there will be a redirect function in the next few days so you can follow us along on our journey.

Ben is doing wonderfully. He had his follow-up visit with his ENT today and we are pleased with the outcome. Jessie accompanied me to Hendersonville yesterday and it was a marvelous adventure. Daddy and Daughter Days are very special to me . I will always treasure our arists day together!

There is much more to report but I am very frustrated at the moment (and exhausted). Hopefully I'll be able to give you more information tomorrow.

4 comments:

we_be_toys said...

Gack! Evidently Blogger had quite the weekend - they had a big chunk of their blogpages come up as spam and had to do some serious scrambling. I read on the dashboard today that photos are indeed giving them trouble. Good times!
Keep us posted on your upcoming move, and SO glad to hear Ben is doing better - finally, eh?!

Kyla said...

I think Blogger is tormenting several people lately.

moplans said...

blogger is a fickle beotch.

Ben and Bennie said...

Lisa, I guess I need Snoop Dogg to slap 'em around a little?