Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Greeting Cards for the Holidays!



These are notecards just like I sell at art festivals throughout the year. Unlike some of my other card stock these can only be purchased directly through me via our blog! There are four 5" x 7" cards and envelopes in each set, each with a print of an original painting by me. The name of the painting, the year in which it was completed, and my signature appears on the back of the card.

Each set is priced at $12 (includes shipping). However if you buy 4 sets you receive a 5th set free! Please contact me at benwaddell@bellsouth.net if you would like to purchase these.

Come back tomorrow to see the unveiling of card sets of mine and Ben's collaborative work! They will make great stocking stuffers or gifts for co-workers. Plus they would spread the word about the wonderful life we have with our exceptional child!

One Special Note! This will be the last year we sell these particular cards. I sold about two dozen sets last autumn and of course they are available this year. The images will be permanently retired after Christmas. My goal is to have a new set each year and then retire it. Unfortunately I only have two originals this year that I can use. I won't be so "unprepared" in 2008!

2 comments:

moplans said...

These are wonderful. I especially like that moon.

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous--can't wait to see the ones you're posting asap.