Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Out-Patient Surgery Tomorrow

I just want to remind everyone to keep Ben in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow afternoon. Although it's a very minor procedure considering the many other things Ben has faced in his short life nothing is ever considered "routine" when it comes to an exceptional child. Ben is scheduled for the operating room at noon (EDT) so good thoughts and prayers are most appreciated around that time.

Ben had another wonderful day with Miss Jenny which included starting some new paintings (great pictures and video coming later in the week) and enjoying story time on our front porch surrounded by the birth of Spring and 80 degree temperatures. Times are good for us right now so we're hoping tomorrow is another good day with the removal of the "cyst" on Ben's thigh.

I'll report back here tomorrow afternoon to let you know how things went. Hopefully it'll be uneventful as well as a piece of cake and will have to strain my brain for a good story. I think Ben is a little worried. He does know that something is up. In fact he's been very clingy with me tonight which is something usually reserved for Jessie in the evening hours.

5 comments:

moosh in indy. said...

I'm even going to Temple tomorrow so bonus prayers for Mr. Hunky.
good luck!

Anonymous said...

It's 12:25 and I'm praying right now. God bless you Ben!!!!!!
Gretchen

Kelly said...

Saying a prayer and keeping you in my positive thoughts today! I hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you my Ben. i know you will do well tomorrow. I miss you!
HUGS AND KISSES!

Ben and Bennie said...

Ben was awesome!!! Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers.