Friday, February 09, 2007

On the Palette

Turner's Yellow: We had another night of siezures Wednesday and early Thursday morning. These were nowhere near as powerful as those from about 10 days ago. Actually the episodes could've easily been prevented since Ben's folks thought the other spouse had given the Orajel and Advil before bedtime. After a groggy day on Thursday for the most part Ben was back to his typical jovial self.

Manganese Blue Hue: I promise the black snake stories will be told over the weekend. Yes, there are actually two of them. Both involve my wife and Ben being not-so-alone in our house with a stranger. Joan will kick off her new blog with the one I mentioned in Ben's 100 Things.

Cobalt Teal: I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but the On the Palette entries include a link at the bottom to some cool tunes I listen to while painting. My head-banging days are done. In fact a bad case of whiplash kept me in pain for about a month after a Def Leppard concert a few years back.

These days I listen to a wider swath of music. Tonight's featured writer/performer is Mr. Chris Knight who I've had the privilege of meeting and talking to at length. Be sure to listen to "Framed" and "It Ain't Easy Being Me" which is my self-chosen theme song.

Have a great weekend everyone!

On the turntable: Chris Knight

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and Ben, my friend.

You have a great weekend as well.

Kyla said...

I'm sorry about Ben's seizures, but I am glad he is back to himself again. Such relief.

kimmyk said...

Sorry to hear your lil guy was seizing again. I hope he has a restful weekend. You too of course.

I didn't know you had music links on here...cool!