Saturday, January 20, 2007

Say Uncle!

To say we're just a tiny bit excited around here would be quite the understatement. Me and Joan have been privy to a well-kept secret for a few weeks now but since my youngest brother has blogged about it and my sis-in-law called to officially make the announcement I can shout to the world that I'm going to be an uncle again!!!

Congratulations to Blair, Lisa, Amelia, Ella, and Olivia. Blair, as much as I'd like for you to have the third male grandchild in the family I think there's WAY too much estrogen pulling against you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! By the way you were great on CNN and Mr. Ben looked too cute!!! Hope you all are well, and I hope to see you soon. Hi Jessie! Kisses to Ben!

kimmyk said...

Congrats to your brother and his wife! New babies are always such a blessing.