Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Belated Christmas!

(and Happy Boxing Day to our Canadian friends)

Just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that we had an awesome Christmas! We have some terrific pictures and video of the kids to share with everyone. Unfortunately our modem bit the dust Christmas Eve (at the moment I'm at my mother's house using her computer) so we'll have to share the memories with you in a day or so. Suffice it to say that it was the best Christmas ever!

We hope you and your families have had a great Noel as well.

By the way, can one of you wonderful boxers north of the border please tell us about Boxing Day? Me and Jessie were just theorizing but I don't think our ideas are correct. Visiualizing Redneck Mommy taking on George Foreman in a ten-round grudge match just doesn't seem like something to celebrate. I mean she's already busted her ass once this holiday.

1 comment:

Redneck Mommy said...

Boxing Day: A public holiday celebrated by the British Commonwealth (yes, that's us Canucks, she's even our queen too) celebrated on the first day after Christmas day. Dec.26. It originated from the mid 19th century custom of the noble people giving their tradespeople (maids, farmers, cooks,etc) a Christmas box filled with food, trinkets, clothes, etc.

It is now a stat holiday and the tradition is now most stores sell everything at half price or less. Bargains galore!

Although I like yer idea of a ten round grudge match with George, let's face it, the only way I could whoop his ass is with my mouth! (Sassy litttle bitch that I am!)

How's that for some education, my little Yankee friend?