Thursday, December 14, 2006


Attention Shoppers!


Here is another worthy cause to lend your support. Check out Her Bad Auction. There are just a few more days left before the big raffle so hurry up and peruse the items available which include the gorgeous quilt pictured. You can also make a donation through several of the links on the sidebars. All the proceeds go toward Muscular Dystrophy research!

I know most of you have heard of MD but I'll bet you didn't know that MD comes in many forms and is broke down into different categories. You might want to check this link out to find just how many there are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, so much. Such big hearts out here in the blogosphere - glad to have found yours.

Her Bad Mother

(Blogger Beta refuses to let me sign in under my own name, grr.)

Her Bad Mother said...

Hi again. I just wanted to let you know that I mentioned Ben in my latest urbanmoms post: http://urbanmoms.typepad.com/the_mother_hood/2006/12/small_wonders.html

Hugs to you all.

Ben and Bennie said...

HBM, welcome! I'll be putting your site in with our blog buddies. I look forward to spending more time there.