Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wow! A Brand New Original!



Title: "Flicka"

Size: 16" x 20" on canvas paper; standard frame size!

Price: SOLD

I just finished this about 30 minutes ago! Custom framing looks great but this painting will fit in a ready-made-frame.

I accept PayPal (preferred), Visa, Mastercard, or personal checks if you would like to purchase this piece. E-mail me at benwaddell@bellsouth.net if you are interested or have any questions. A portion of the proceeds form the sale of this art will be donated to Ben's class fund.

1 comment:

Ben and Bennie said...

I thought I'd never comment to one of my own posts but I have to say that THIS is one of the best paintings I've done in awhile. Usually photos never capture the colors like I want them to but this one worked. I hope someone reading here will snatch this piece up.