Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankgiving Day 2006

Sharing some sister & brother love.

"Hmmm...toys or football? I can't decide!"

Our annual family portrait.


The menu. The Specials of the Day included Sweet Potato Souflee', Asparagus Casserole, & Tootie's Fabulous Cornmeal Dressing.


The Third Course.


Two Miracles share some laughs. You know Ben's story already. Another brave hero in our lives is my mother-in-law, affectionately known as Tootie. She has survived two bouts of ovarian cancer in the past ten years. A few moments after this photograph was made Tootie got to hear Ben say "I love you" to her for the first time.

Leaf-Jumpers (Jessie & my almost seven-year-old niece Chandler).


Look! There's a pair of boots in that pile of leaves.


And two sets of hands!
To family & friends around the world, even if you don't celebrate the holiday we wish you you another year of thankfulness & joy!

2 comments:

cmhl said...

collards? I'll just trust you on that one, hahahah

Ben and Bennie said...

How can you better clean the pipes, my dear? Add in the asparagus pee-pee smell and I had the makin's of a fine Southern Thanksgiving!