Wednesday, October 11, 2006


As you can see, we made it to the Pumpkin Patch today! This one is at St. Matthew's United Methodist Church near my Me-Ma's home. It is the oldest church-sponsored pumpkin sale in Greenville. Now in it's 27th Autumn, the proceeds go to the youth program at the church.

My Me-Ma bought me two pumpkins: a big one and a little one (small enough for me to hold). I also picked out one for my sister and she really liked it! My mom says that she is going to take me and Jessie to another pumpkin sale so she can take our picture together.

I also heard my daddy talking to Miss Kristy today about going on a field trip to St. Matthew's. I hope we get to do that because me and my buddies from school love field trips particularly when they are outdoors! With the cooler weather coming most of us at school will be limited in the times we can play outside.

Well I'm going to go now and play with my Sissy. That is my nickname for Jessie. Sometimes when she gets home from school I get all excited and that's all I want to say. "Sissy, Sissy, Sissy..."

No comments: