Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Redneck Steps in It: Grilling Meat

For the record, I don't support letting young 'uns the age of my daughter drinking adult beverages. Honestly we're waiting until she's at least 12 or 13 before we introduce her to Budweiser. The meat part is right on. We'll grill anything down here including roadkill (as long as it's fresh).

The neighbor with the "unintentional junk yard" is God's honest truthness. He has at least 5 vehicles dating back to the 1940s sitting somewhere on his property. I've also found skeletons and remains that I'm not quite sure belongs to him or the black snake population that resides next door. No one we know is missing...or at least no one we want to know is missing.

And I'm pissed at Blaze. The damn dog didn't trim the Bradford Pears like I asked. I don't care if he's short. He's gotta job to do...

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Y'all like ma-eet down in the south?

I really miss you guys!

BTW--I'll take a glass :)

Ben and Bennie said...

I'm proud that you like the "lubricant." I'm also proud of my meat.

Anonymous said...

The biggest question is Joan proud of your meeaaattt (and that is with two syllables)? In Fairfield county.....even more southern than you all high fallootin greenville folks.......we us those old cars to keep our children in!! or at least tie our dogs too!

Ben and Bennie said...

First off, Joan better be proud of her "mee-at." If she's a searchin' another barn then she's gonna be disappointed.

As for childrens...I ain't lookin' in them there trunks. I can tell you the motors are gone. Were the neighbor kids brats? Hell if I know.

Conni Tögel said...

Always a good thing to find a Bennie vid on the blog on a otherwise not so happy day - thanks for the giggles. Gosh, I love your accent.... :o))

kimmyk said...

this is like the third video i have tried to watch here and i can't seem to get it to work.

i tried youtube too, but no luck.

i hate ohio and it's damn internet.

moplans said...

mmmm roadkill!
I'm a city girl but I once dated a boy from up north as we call it here in Toronto. Learned a few things about fresh meat.