Monday, June 18, 2007

"What I Did on My Summer Vacation" by Ben Waddell

We had a family gathering at Kiawah Island, South Carolina. My Uncle Cameron took all the kids to a toy store where we made our own stuffed animals. Jessie picked out a panda bear.


Here I am thanking my Uncle Cameron.


We took family photographs. This is me, Jessie, and all of our cousins. Dad is positioning us into place. I really just wanted to play in the sand.


My Mom is checking out my Aunt Sheri's new camera.


Most evenings I sat out on the dune and enjoyed the ocean breeze.


My Uncle Blair was my partner on Game Night. We were pretty loud!


I even got to paint!


Most days me and Dad were beach bums.



I got to go swimming twice (that was after Mom left early to go back to work).

The End.

No comments: