Saturday, February 17, 2007



There is no explanation for the connection I have with Ben. Like any other child he wants to be around others. Given Mom has been at work and Jessie at a friend's our connection became somewhat "strained." I need to paint and so does Ben. There is only so much Sponge Bob he can tolerate before the meltdown occurs. I can't stop working to let him participate. After all it takes much time and energy to prepare him for his artistic endeavors. And so he fussed until he fell into a deep sleep listening to Waylon Jennings. You really don't know how difficult it is to work with this incredible person in the room.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time!

kimmyk said...

Awww...

Great artwork there!

And would ya look at his fat little clompy stompy feet!?!?! So cute. Man he was zonked out though!

moosh in indy. said...

How sweet is he? OOH I JUST WANT TO SNUGGLE THE CRAP OUT OF HIM.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the puppy painting, do you take payments in installments?
Student loans, uhg.

Anonymous said...

Casey, I'll e-mail you when it's finished.

moosh in indy. said...

sweeeeeet.

Kyla said...

So sweet!!! Look at that handsome boy snoozing away. I love the paintings your guys do...the colors are amazing.