Monday, December 11, 2006


Can you help?

I know there are several of you that have the same financial woes that the Waddells are facing. All I can say is that we truly sympathise with your situation. With that said, if anyone would really like some of our artwork for a gift to a loved one or a gift to yourself to make you smile during these hard times then please get in touch with me at my e-mail: benwaddell@bellsouth.net. It will be sent to you free of charge (shipping on me). Of course be a little reasonable about it. I'm talking a set of cards, a print, a Telly book, or a small painting. We are big believers in the "pay it forward" philosophy so do not hesitate to ask!

We also are thankful and extremely appreciative for the purchases made by some of you already (Tsukismom & Blogwhore are the ones I'm aware of - there maybe others). This is honestly what is helping keep the bills paid and putting some presents under the tree for the kids. Me and Joan are not exchanging gifts this year (again) but there is one surprise I'd like to get her because she so very much deserves it! She rarely reads the blog (unless I ask her) so she'll never know I confessed that thought.

With those things said we really need to make some sales here, at our e-Bay store, or at my my ArtByUs gallery. I also have quite a few larger original works in my inventory here at home. If you're interested in a specific theme then get in touch with me. I will admit that it is difficult to tell what's been sold or is still for sale at my website so I'll post an image of some of the best larger pieces here over the next few days.


I also have some card sets that I've yet to mention or show on-line. The themes include porch/patio scences, whimsical fish, baseball, flowers, cocktails, beach/tropical images, and even funny barnyard animals. We also have many card sets that include 4 cards with the same image on them. I accept commissions too. I've just finished duplicating a painting that I sold last year so check out the website anyway for some ideas.


One new thing I'll be doing this coming year is painting on purses and women's clothing like denim jackets and leisure wear. In fact I will have a few purses finished by the end of the week. Please keep these things in mind for a gift idea!


I honestly don't want you readers to be turned off by the selling aspect of this blog but we have to do it as a secondary purpose in telling Ben's story. The very best thing you can do for us is to pass along this information to your friends, family, co-workers, and your blog readers! The networking aspect of blogging has really helped so far. Nad you can be assured I will do the same thing for you when that time comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Waddell's!!!
Just wanted to let you all know that Santa Lisa checked her list...and you are all on it! Can't wait for Christmas!