Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brothers

I just visited my youngest brother's blog. Okay it's not a real blog since it's one of those MySpace thingies which is different supposedly from a real blog. Whatever.

This whole internet thing is so cool. It is such a joy to be able to read one of brother's thoughts and see the occasional pictures of his fast-growing children (hint, hint, Cameron and Sheri). It also can be a spiritual barometer for me since Blair is the "wise" one of three.

God, I sure do miss them! They are definitely my best friends (after Ben, of course). Too bad I learned all of this after high school and college and well after they both moved away to states and locales that require a 10-hour drive (to visit Cameron's family).

I'm determined to drive Ben to their homes in 2007. He's strong enough now! He deserves to visit his uncles' homes and the friends they have. There have been way too many folks that love my family and prayed for Ben to not get that chance to meet The Man in person.

Too bad I don't have one of those hokey pics from the 70s available to post. It wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the fact I was in them.

No comments: