Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Hello to all of my friends! It is so wonderful to find out how many folks are beginning to read my blog! I hope you come every day to see and hear about what I am doing.


I had a special treat today. A nurse who has worked with me several times in the past year or so took care of me today. We found out that she will be my nurse when Miss Vickie cannot be here. Her name is Lisa Stamy and I can't wait to tell you about some of the fun things we will do together. One of the cool things about Lisa is that she also takes care of my classmates too!

My Dad and Miss Lisa are going to take me to school tomorrow. I'm looking forward to introducing Lisa to all of my teachers and friends. I bet my friend will be very surprised!

I found out today that the Washington Center will be having a family night on November 9th. My Dad has promised me that our whole family will go. I cannot wait for Jessie to visit my school again. I hope all of my classmates are there that night!

For those that forgot, Jessie is my big sister. She is also my best friend. I have heard Mom and Dad talking over the years and they always brag about how good she is with me. She reads to me every day and she always comes to see me first when she gets home from school. I think it is funny but my Me-Ma and my Aunt Carole won't babysit me unless Jessie is around. They obviously think that if I get sick or act funny then Jessie will know what to do. That's pretty cool for a 9-year-old!

Well, I'm signing off for now. Jessie is wanting to read to me and I don't want to miss that. I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys that's me! I feel so warm and fuzzy right now! I am so glad to be back w/ you, and hoping and praying that I can stay for a good long while. We will be having so much fun together!!! ;)